Originally built in 1903 as the Gayety Theater, The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust purchased this 1300-seat venue, then called the Fulton Theater, in 1988. The Trust renovated and reopened the Fulton Theater in 1991. The theater was renamed the Byham Theater in 1995, in recognition of a gift from William C. and Carolyn M. Byham. Today, the Byham Theater is home to a wide variety of performing arts, including dance, music, theater, film, and family-friendly events held throughout the year.
The address is 101 Sixth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
Select the directions link in the map below for step by step directions from any location.
Nearby garage parking to the Byham Theater.
A project of The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
Three Acts, Two Dancers, One Radio Host: An Evening with Ira Glass and the Monica Bill Barnes Company
Venue: Byham Theater
Read more | Driving Directions