Welcome to the Group Sales Department!
What is a group? Simply put 10 or more people who want to come together to see the same show at the same time is a group! Some shows require 15 to 20 people, but really that’s it!
Anyone for any reason may purchase group tickets. Special Occasions, Holiday Gifts, Client Entertainment, Fundraisers, Membership Events, Employee Incentives, Scout & Educational Outings, Fun with Family, Friends & Co-workers OR just to save money!
- Group tickets are available before and after tickets go on sale to the public.
- Discounts are available for most shows.
- Order now, collect the funds and pay by your due date. Some shows even reward groups for ordering early and paying right away. (Some restrictions may apply)
- Extra perks including workshops, guest lectures, talk backs and study guides (subject to availability)
Place your order today by filling out a Group Sales Reservation Form, by calling 412-471-6930, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or buy online NOW by selecting the “Groups 10+ tickets on sale here?” option when purchasing tickets. Online option only available once the show is on sale to the public and may not be offered for all shows. Group discounts begin at 10 or more tickets unless otherwise noted.
For our guests traveling by motorcoach or school bus, please see our bus parking information sheet.
To order group tickets:
- Call 412-471-6930 or email email@example.com
- Submit a Group Sales Reservation Form to order tickets in advance of the public on sale
- Buy online NOW by selecting the “Need more than 10 tickets?” option when purchasing. Online option is only available once tickets have go on sale to the public and may not be available for all shows.
Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
Group Sales Department
719 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Regardless of age, all patrons must have a ticket. Unless an event is designated for younger audiences, children under the age of 3 will not be admitted to the Benedum Center, Byham Theater, Heinz Hall or Cabaret at Theater Square. All children must be seated with an adult. Please ask when ordering your tickets if this rule applies to your show.